Monday, February 9, 2015

Valentines with a twist.... !!

Its new challenge time at MDUC....

This fortnight we are having a 
Valentines challenge with a twist.....

Ready for it....

NO RED!!


This card I made for a friend of ours to give to his wife, 
he wanted a cat on it so this is what I came up with...

I thought this gorgeous Magnolia cat was perfect for the card!!

The beautiful lace doilies trim and the love wood veneer is from Prima !!



Images are all coloured with copic..

I used the doohickey die from Magnolia called SPRAWLING FERNS to add in under the pretty flower. (the bow is a magnolia doohickey die too)

Hope you can join us in the challenge...

Hugz Ashlee

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! You chose such pretty colours and your masking looks amazing too.
    Hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Magnolia blog, I really appreciate your comments!!