Saturday, October 18, 2014

It's a pink Christmas...!!

Hey peeps...
Its getting so close to Christmas so I have started on making my cards 
because every year I am always very slack when it comes to Christmas cards lol...
so this year I think I may be a little more prepared!!

Here is my new card with a cutttteee new stamp from the Christmas stamp club kit!!


I used some of the gorgeous new doohickey dies from the 
latest Christmas doohickey club kit...
The tree and the rocking horse..aren't they adorable!!

I added a little jingle bell to the rocking horse for a bit of Christmas bling...



All papers are from Maja designs, bling is from Magnolia, 
The cute oval frame is a die cut by Crafty ann !!

Big hugz Ashlee


Challenges:
Time for magnolia - Jingle bells : http://timeformagnoliachallenge.blogspot.com.au/

2 comments:

  1. Oooooooh she is so Sweet Love the Soft Pinks and I so like the untraditional Colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a gorgeous creation and thank you for joining on the Time for Magnolia challenge blog.
    Hugs Margreet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Magnolia blog, I really appreciate your comments!!