Monday, September 8, 2014

Black & White...!!

Hey everyone...

Its time for a black & white challenge over at Magnolia down under this fortnight...

I coloured up a new Maggie using only black distress ink...
she is from the latest stamp club kit - pink lemonade collection!!


The designer paper is from a kaiser craft paper pad...
I used my sewing machine to add in some stitching around the coloured image!!


I hope you have enjoyed my black and white card!!

Dont forget to pop on over to MDUC and join us in this fun challenge - http://magnoliadownunderchallenges.blogspot.com.au/

Big Hugz, Ashlee

1 comment:

  1. She just Pops of the Card! This CAS style suits her very well and the Black and White looks Fabulous! Enjoy your Week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Magnolia blog, I really appreciate your comments!!