Monday, August 11, 2014

Hello sunshine let's take a photo...!!

Hey friends...
Today is a new challenge at Magnolia down under  - Shabby chic!!

I used the stamp Gone fishing Tilda from the Sea breeze collection...
 I coloured her with Distress ink markers and distress ink refills!!



I'm having fun at the moment making CAS cards...

On this one I wanted to try out an embossing technique for my background!!
I heat embossed my background stamp using a clear embossing powder, then used my blending tool to add spun sugar and tattered rose distress ink all over it!!



The Hello sunshine sentiment is a new one from the Pink lemonade collection which was in the stampclub kit and the seaweed is a new die from the first Doohickey club kit!!

Hope you have enjoyed my latest post, and don't forget to come join us at MDUC...

Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Magnolia blog, I really appreciate your comments!!