Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Blue rose...

 Hi everyone...
Well I am back from my holiday over to Melbourne to be in a friends wedding and also spend some time with my friend Jenny Dix!! 
I had a great time, Jenny and I went to a craft class at her local craft store and did some crafty shopping of course....I brought lots of new pretty flowers, some paper, stamp and a few other pretties!!

We have a new challenge at Inky Chicks this week and this time its Lace, this was an easy one for me because I just loveeee to use lace on my cards!!

I got some beautiful blue hand dyed lace from my local craft store that I found recently in longford.
the other lace was a gift from jenny!! (thanks jenny)



Loving these gorgeous wire love hearts... so pretty,
 covered in frantage shabby white!!


I made the easel card base using some sizzix dies....
Tildas is all coloured using distress inks on Langton hot press smooth paper...
The birthday sentiment is a stampin  up stamp... I made a little tag pocket for an extra sentiment!!



The butterfly die is by Tim holtz/sizzix and I layered them all up by cutting it out three times...



Here is the card folded up...


Thanks for stopping by...
I hope you have enjoyed your visit and I'd love if you could become my follower if you aren't already!!

Bug hugz Ashlee


Challenges:

MDUC - BIRTHDAY: http://www.magnoliadownunderchallenges.blogspot.com.au
Midweek magnolias - LACE: http://www.midweekmagnolias.blogspot.com.au/
Lovey hanglar - FLOWER POWER : http://lovely-haenglar-only.blogspot.com.au/
Stamp and create - BUTTERFLYS: http://stampandcreatewithmagnolia.blogspot.com.au/
Simply magnolia - BIRTHDAY : http://simplymagnolia.blogspot.com.au/


8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card
    so rich and fantastic shape
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is absolutely stunning !!
    I will follow your Magnolia-blog ....
    XX Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Ashlee. Tilda is adorable and love those butterflies.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh your Card is Stunning! Your Maggie has come up Soooo Well! My favorite sort of card too an Easle Card! Looooove all tose Beautiful layers and Embellies! Was lots of fun Crafting ang Shopping can't wait to do it again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! Ashlee. Your card is super stunning and Tilda is coloured to perfection. I love the pretty colours and gorgeous detail.
    Thanks for joining our Birthday Wishes challenge at Simply Magnolia.
    Please join us again soon!
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab design and colouring Ashlee!

    Thanks for joining us at MDUC for our birthday challenge!
    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! Ashlee!! this is a delightful card, I love your sweet Tilda choice. Your papers and sweet embellishments are perfect. Stunning work my dear. Thank you for coming over to play with us at Midweek Magnolias. Would you please link to the MM blog in order to be included in the prize draw.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! Just lovely details. Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolias.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Magnolia blog, I really appreciate your comments!!