Saturday, June 8, 2013

My first publications for Magnolia ink...

Hey everyone, 
I was so excited when I received my copy of the latest Magnolia ink Magazine - Sea breeze as its my first time being published as a Magnolia design team member!!
I had so much fun creating my projects for the mag, I couldn't wait to get started hehe!!



I was in this issue four times, yay yay...one of my cards is in there twice as I made the front index page...
Here is one of my featured projects...

An under the sea card



I coloured these images using derwent pencils.... 
and added an under the sea theme with the seahorse, shells and sea weed.

Hope you all like it...

 Dont forget to get your copy of Magnolia ink sea breeze to see all the photos and my other projects.
The DT have done an amazing job all their creations are stunning!!

Hugz Ash 


1 comment:

  1. Looks Gorgeous! Cann't wait to get my book and see them all! Wow what will you do next!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Magnolia blog, I really appreciate your comments!!